Digital Nameplate of Assets (DNA) for Process Development and Manufacturing
- Save to Calendar
- 19/01/2020 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
Join us for an exclusive webinar on Digital Nameplate of Assets (DNA) for Process Development and Manufacturing .The webinar will give you a sneak peek into Why a Geometry-aware framework is important for process development and right-first-time manufacturing strategies.
Time: 9.00 AM CDT | 3.00 PM CET
What will the Webinar Cover?
- –The PT (Process Technology) + OT (Operations Technology) Convergence model
- –The What, Why and How of Digital Nameplating of Assets (DNA)
- –DNA Use cases in Process Development, ScaleUp, Technology Transfer & Manufacturing
- –Q&A – Interaction with Participants
Dr. Mothivel (Mothi) Mummudi – Dr.Mothi has graduated from Iowa State University with a Ph.D. degree in Chemical. He has spent more than a decade in various roles within the Chemical Process Industries applying fundamental process knowledge to solve process/product development challenges to advance modeling and data science techniques. He is currently the Director of Tridiagonal’s Process Consulting practice and drives Advanced modeling and .data science practice.
Mr. Praveen Kapse – is the Vice President – Strategy & Market Development at Tridiagonal Solutions. He has more than 20 years of experience working in Technology solutions across different industry verticals. His core competence involves conceiving strategies for a successful introduction of products and solutions in the engineering space. With a strong techno-commercial background, he has been implementing large digital transformation programs for various companies.
Register now or get in touch with us for more information (connect details available below).
More about DNA:
Digital Nameplate for Assets (DNA) –is a science-based, data-driven framework that maps the fundamental performance characteristics of process assets/equipment
DNA takes such ‘Asset-centric’ view to ‘Know how’ and ‘Know why’ for better process understanding through first principle /mechanistic modeling, building process models (mechanistic / data-driven) for predicting performance characteristics of each asset and creating a decision-support system for asset design / selection / rating and scale-up, technology transfer, etc.
Key Highlights of DNA:
- –Science-based Data-driven decision support framework for Scale-up/ Scale-down, Asset design / selection / rating
- –Direct benefits include
- -Increased revenue, production and efficiency
- -Reduced downtimes, costs, overhead and operational risks