Digital Nameplate of Assets (DNA) for Manufacturing Excellence
- Save to Calendar
- 08/01/2020 - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Join us for an exclusive webinar on Digital Nameplate of Assets (DNA) for Manufacturing Excellence. The webinar will give you a sneak peek into Why a Geometry-aware framework is important for process development and right-first-time manufacturing strategies.
Time: 3.00 PM IST
What will the Webinar Cover?
- – Introduction to PT (Process Technology) + OT (Operations Technology) convergence model
- – Why DNA?
- – How advanced modeling techniques can be used to build performance models?
- – Workflow of DNA framework
- – Showcasing sample use cases of DNA (Asset characterization, work flow automation and decision support system for Scale-up, Design, Asset selection /rating, etc.)
- – Asset monitoring and process deviation detection
- – Q&A – Interaction with Participants
Mr. Praveen Kapse – is the Vice President – Strategy & Market Development at Tridiagonal Solutions. He has more than 20 years of experience working in Technology solutions across different industry verticals. His core competence involves conceiving strategies for a successful introduction of products and solutions in the engineering space. With a strong techno-commercial background, he has been implementing large digital transformation programs for various companies.
Dr. Ameya Durve – is a Ph.D. Chemical Engineer (from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai) with specialization in Fluid Dynamics and has extensive expertise and experience in utilizing a wide range of modeling and experimental methods to solve challenging problems of industry. He leads Process Solutions initiatives globally and work closely with key customers in implementing Advanced modeling and decision support systems
Register now or get in touch with us for more information (connect details available below).
More about DNA:
Digital Nameplate for Assets (DNA) –is a science-based, data-driven framework that maps the fundamental performance characteristics of process assets/equipment
DNA takes such ‘Asset-centric’ view to ‘Know how’ and ‘Know why’ for better process understanding through first principle /mechanistic modeling, building process models (mechanistic / data-driven) for predicting performance characteristics of each asset and creating a decision-support system for asset design / selection / rating and scale-up, technology transfer, etc.
Key Highlights of DNA:
- – Framework and decision support system for Scale-up/ Scale-down, Asset design / selection / rating
- – Increased revenue, through increased production and reduced downtime.
- – Increased capital efficiency, via improved asset utilization and capital reduction.
- – Reduced OPEX,as a result of reduced production costs and overhead.
- – Reduced operational risks, by reducing asset risks.
Digital Nameplate of Assets (DNA) for Manufacturing Excellence8/1/20203:00pm IST1 hourThe webinar will give you a sneak peek into Why a Geometry-aware framework is important for process development and right-first time manufacturing strategies.
What will the Webinar Cover?
--Introduction to PT (Process Technology) + OT (Operations Technology) convergence model
--How advanced modeling techniques can be used to build performance models?
--Workflow of DNA framework
--Showcasing sample use cases of DNA (Asset characterization, work flow automation and decision support system for Scale-up, Design, Asset selection /rating, etc.)
--Asset monitoring and process deviation detection
--Q&A - Interaction with Participants