Improving Quality Consistency in the Batch Processes
- Save to Calendar
- 23/03/2022 - 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm IST
Join us as we discuss with experts from Honeywell on how continuous process monitoring can help reduce batch-to-batch quality variations, reduce batch cycle time and address production challenges.
We will discuss about an offering with a minimal Capex footprint enabling customers to compare Key Parameters and Production execution against a reference batch and the ability to visualize KPIs for faster decision making. The offering also has advanced analytics to predict end state of a Batch (CPP and CQA) with operator guidance to reduce quality issues and cost.
Why you should attend?
- –Understand how to improve throughput and response to quality issues
- –Reduce number of off-spec batches and cost of reprocessing
- –Reduce batch delays through real time monitoring & timely interventions
- –Understand how to drive consistent operations
- –Lower upfront cost – convert your capex to opex
- –Scalability of technology
Improving Quality Consistency in Batch Processes23/3/20224:30pm IST1 hourJoin us as we discuss with experts from Honeywell on how continuous process monitoring can help reduce batch-to-batch quality variations, reduce batch cycle time and address production challenges.