Refresher Course In Mixing
- Save to Calendar
- 19/03/2019 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CET
Mixing in Stirred Tank reactors is one of the most important unit operations in the chemical process industry. Inadequate mixing can adversely affect the economics of the processes by affecting the conversion and selectivity of the reaction and the quality of the final product.
In this webinar we revisit the various strategies used to address the mixing problems occurring during the scale-up and optimization of the stirred tank reactors.
In this FREE WEBINAR you will learn –
- –How to appropriately classify the mixing process and identify the scale-up parameters that form the basis of your scale-up
- –Guidelines and Thumb rules for designing a stirred tank vessel for different operations
- –Empirical equations used to design the stirred tank reactors and estimate the process performance
- –Design methods involving high fidelity experiments and 3D numerical analysis using CFD methods
- –Reactor analysis and optimization using MixIT
Register your seat now and gain insights on how to solve these and other mixing challenges.