Working with Tridiagonal gives you the opportunity to think out of the box. We are in the business of providing engineering solutions. Our clients range from global fortune 500 companies to new innovative engineering SME who are trying to solve an engineering problem. Working with us will give you an opportunity to work with the best minds in engineering industry globally (Chemicals, Oil and Gas, Consumer Products and Food, Healthcare and Energy Industry).
Tridiagonal builds and accelerates your career in the field of expertise that you choose by working in an energetic and stimulating environment. Our core belief is in Compute|innovate|Develop. This will allow you to use best in class simulation technologies, come up with innovative solutions and ideas and build working prototypes with your own hands.
Life @ Tridiagonal
Are you excited to work with a team of passionate young minds from diverse backgrounds? We believe training and developing our workforce enables us to deliver high quality solutions for our customers. Employees are our assets and our competitive rewards and recognition programs and the robust performance cycles help in attracting talent from top engineering universities globally. As we move away from the fun part of working on complex physics simulations, seriousness starts to set in as employees engage in some fine indoor and adventurous outdoor activities.
Competitions ranging from Indoor tournaments to Technical battles help keep office atmosphere buzzing with enthusiasm. We also take time off to connect with our employees and their families as its their support that helps each one of us achieve and exceed our goals.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Sales & Marketing
The Sales Specialist is responsible for developing the targeted market (Process Equipment OEMs) with intensive Business Development initiatives and generating revenues. Achieve sales quota in the assigned product / services lines by penetrating in to key accounts / new markets. Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on generating new business for high-value solutions and services in Plant & Process Sectors.
- Responsible for revenue target accomplishment in the specific territory.
- Leverage network and contacts to explore business, identifying target accounts, generate prospect funnel, handle the sales cycle, map accounts and close business.
- Create a plan to address the assigned markets & execute on the plan to achieve business/ revenue targets
- Emphasis on responsive, professional and knowledgeable follow-up on sales leads
- A technical aptitude with the ability to discuss and quickly grasp use cases and demonstrate product/services offerings across a range of markets
- Manage the sales process for new business opportunities in the assigned geography/accounts
- Engage and close sales opportunities from the company’s lead generation efforts
- Provide outbound follow-up to nurture and progress selected accounts through the sales pipeline
- Manage the new customer evaluation process
- Preparing and presenting pricing proposals to prospects
- Upselling to current customers
- Ongoing account management, including client contact with all managerial levels to support specific current and future client needs
- Promoting Business Models (Centre of Excellence)
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product/services lines
- Collaborate / work closely with Service Delivery Team & Marketing team
The role demands strong understanding of the engineering outsourcing space (Design, Analysis, Engineering) in process plant verticals, customers and competition, and the ability to translate this knowledge into strong relationships in the Process Industry and achieving Sales Target.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
- A go-getter attitude, passionate, confidence and a desire to drive revenue
- Being a people-person with an outgoing personality, strong interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Experience of selling in process solutions / Engineering Design Services to OEMs, Owner-Operators with a good track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience / Exposure to Plant & Process, Oil & Gas, Consumer goods, Pharma, Food & Beverage or Power will be preferred
- Experience across the entire sales cycle in the Outsourcing / Off-shoring business model
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to travel, ability to work independently, self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work independently as part of a global sales team
- Highly organized!! Highly responsive!!
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy
- Is energetic and aggressive in identifying new business opportunities
- Passion for working with and meeting new business owners daily
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure (product /services) profitability.
- Achieves growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings (through Account Management) that meet company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/ Mechanical or equivalent + Masters in Business Administration(Preferable)
- 5+ years of direct Sales Experience in North American market with a good track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of using CRM/sales software
Midwest, East Coast
This position focuses on Market Development activities – market research, lead identification,
prospect engagement through e-mail, makes outbound calls, qualifies the leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Learning about the products and services offered by the Company
Researching potential new clients across a variety of markets
Researching and developing prospect lists by market
Maintaining the leads in a CRM tool and update it with the actions
Reaching out to sales prospects via cold calls and emails, and building a prospect base
Following up with prospects via email or through follow-up calls
Implement Marketing Campaigns (Webinars, Mailers, new initiatives, other prospect/lead nurturing programs)
Sending potential clients marketing and preliminary products/services information
Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business
Responsible to connect target company’s decision makers to influence them to work with us and potential targets to match the requirement / capability and set up qualified meetings
Effectively articulate and map our value proposition to the prospects pain points
Set appointments for Business Development Sales Manager for discussion and with ultimate goal of closing a qualified lead
Responsible for coordinating activities with those of other teams in Marketing / Sales to effectively reach out to decision makers
Develop Market Intelligence through prospect engagement and giving feedback toMarketing / Sales team
Performing other duties as assigned
Flexible to work as per territory time zones (USA, Europe) to have maximum overlap of the targeted market
The role demands understanding of the engineering outsourcing space (Design, Analysis, Engineering) in process plant verticals, customers and competition, and the ability to translate this knowledge into setting up meetings with the prospects.
At least one year of successful lead generation, telemarketing, telesales, inside sales, outside sales and/or sales support experience
Excellent verbal and written communication, Global mind-set, Cultural adaptability
Ability to qualify potential clients with a series of screening questions
Stay highly organized while building a large amount of qualified leads
Communicate efficiently and effectively with the sales team
Easily approaches strangers, takes ownership, persistent, ambitious, empathetic, accepts uncertainty, rejection, etc.
A go-getter attitude, passionate, confidence and a desire to drive revenue
Being a people-person with an outgoing personality, strong interpersonal and follow-up skills
A salesperson’s mentality and an interest in starting a career in sales
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/ Mechanical or equivalent or B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics + MBA
Two or more years telemarketing/phone sales experience. Freshers with above competencies will also be considered for this position.
Experience using CRM/sales software preferred
While basic knowledge of software products industry is helpful, training will be provided
Compensation as per industry standards Benefits would be detailed in the final offer
Day to Day Responsibilities
Responsible for design and maintenance of large scale experimental set up
Perform design and feasibility calculations for test loops
Co-ordinate with different vendors, subcontractors to supervise the construction of the test facilities
Prepare PFD, P&ID for the test loops
Discuss the test objectives with client and evolve an experimental plan/strategy
Perform experiments using sophisticated measurement techniques such as
High Speed Photography, Ultrasound Velocity Profiles, Wire Mesh Sensor, etc.,
Assist in development of instrumentation techniques such as Conductivity
Probes, Isokinetic Probes, etc.,
Project management skills
Prepare project execution plan
Manage manpower and resources to meet project timelines
Should have sufficient of Fluid Dynamics; Heat Transfer and Mass transfer
Should have decent knowledge of basic instrumentation such as pressure probes, thermocouples, etc.,
Experience of handling sophisticated measurement techniques such as high speed camera,
thermocouple, LDA, PIV will be helpful but not necessary
Aptitude for hands-on work coupled with strong analytical skills.
Education and Experience
M.Tech in Engineering – Chemical or Mechanical. Fresher’s with good academic record preferred.
Tridiagonal Solutions has built a reputation of being a full service fluids consultancy company with expertise in CFD & DEM Analysis, Experimental
Testing and Software Development.
CFD consultancy services group is one of the largest service groups at Tridiagonal Solutions. The primary goal of this group is to provide CFD analysis services to a wide range of industrial customers.
The group focuses on following industrial segments:
Oil and Gas
Process & Pharma
OEM in a wide range of areas – blowers, valves, pumps, ESP, cyclones etc.
Problems can range from simple single phase fluid flows to complex physics that involve multiphase flows, combustion & radiation modeling, phase change, cavitation, erosion, sprays, evaporation, moving deforming mesh, aero acoustics, fluid-structure interactions etc…. Project time lines can range from one or two weeks to even five to six months.
We use a wide range of tools – Space Claim, Design Modeler, AMP, Trellis, SnappyHexMesh, OpenFOAM, FLUENT, CFX, CCM+, Accusolve, LIGGGHTS.
The Project Leader has to play a role of senior CFD member/expert in the team. He/She will lead few projects and execute them independently. In addition he will help other team members in executing their projects while meeting the Cost, Quality and Schedule constraints of the projects. The leader will report into CFD Team Leader and will act act his right hand for all project execution.
Planning and execution of projects in an efficient manner – this involves coordination between US sales & technical team, Global Clients and India based resources and using these resources very effectively to execute projects.
Providing technical leadership and oversight on projects to insure that the problem is correctly posed and the results are accurate and representative of the system. The leader is expected to be very hands on problem solver. He/She is expected to carry few projects independently.
Explain results of these projects to clients and answer questions, provide opinions etc. Insure clients are satisfied with the quality of work.
Mentoring and training of team members. The team is generally composed of individuals who are expert meshers to individuals who work on advanced physics. The leader will constantly look at how best develop the skill in the team and maintain the balance of the consulting team.
Actively participate in management meetings and provide suggestions for improving employee morale, customer experience, company technology strategy etc.
Managing marketing projects that lead to publications and technical presentations at recognized conferences – Tridiagonal strongly believes in working on internal R&D projects and actively publishing this work. The TL will lead such projects and co-author on papers.
Proposal writing – actively write technical proposals or support sales team in creation of proposals. A key element is to create a project plan sheet and budget for appropriate time for various resources. This project plan is the basis for proposal costing.
Education and Experience
PhD in Chemical / Mechanical/Thermal /Aerospace engineering with about Three to Five years of experience in CFD applications for Process/ Oil & Gas / Refineries / Chemical industries.
M.Tech in Chemical / Mechanical/Thermal /Aerospace engineering with about Five to Eight years of experience in CFD applications for Process/ Oil & Gas / Refineries / Chemical industries.
We have a rewarding internship program which runs for twelve weeks and gives students an opportunity to work on projects and apply what they have learnt at University.
Criteria for Application:
- Bachelors or Masters in Chemical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Thermal or Computer Engineering
- GPA of 3 or higher
- 2nd and 3rd year Under Graduates may apply
Please send your resumes to email@example.com mentioning “Internship” in the subject line.